In this virtual exhibit, viewers will be able to make scheduled stops or “walk through” by moving the feet through the gallery.
Exhibit dates: April 1 – April 30, 2021
Submission Deadline: February 28, 2021
- The virtual exhibit is unjuried. There is no theme.
- Open to Taos County artists and artists who show in a Taos art gallery. Each artist may enter two pieces
- Jewelers may enter four pieces (see below)*
- Sculpture and Furniture, two pieces (see below)**
- The submission entry fee is a flat $10.
- The sales commission split is 60% to the artist, 40% to TFAF
- Artist handles delivery and/or shipping of sold artwork. Buyer pays shipping costs. (Consider Taos Crating or Creative Framing to pack and ship your work.)
- Work sold in the virtual exhibit cannot be replaced with new work in the virtual show.
- Unsold work may also be submitted to the Taos Fall Arts Festival physical exhibit in Fall 2021.
- The virtual exhibit submission fee will be deducted from the 2021 TFAF Fall exhibit submission fee.
- Size your images for upload to 1,500 pixels on the longest side
- sRGB color space (standard for web applications)
- Save as a jpeg to upload.
- Name your files LastName1 or LastName2. (If you have a common last name, use your first initial followed by the last name and 1 or 2.)
IMAGE AND DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions of artwork as would hang on wall (framed or unframed) :
- WIDTH ________ X HEIGHT ________ in INCHES
- Put two pieces of jewelry in one image (so that’s two pieces on two separate images, if you want to submit four pieces of jewelry).
- The jewelry can be photographed on a flat surface, or you could use a photo of a model wearing the piece.
- Make the image dimensions the size you’d like to see on the wall, e.g., 30×40 or 36×24. In the DESCRIPTION, put the actual dimensions of each piece. Label them clearly (e.g., top, bottom or left, right with respective descriptions).
**SCULPTURE AND FURNITURE
- Upload an image the size you’d like to see it on a wall. In the description, put the actual dimensions of the piece.
- The medium, actual dimensions of artwork, jewelry or sculpture
- Price, NM Sales Tax (8.69%)
- May also include inspiration or gallery link for further info
LICENSE — copyright info
Complete the information below. Copy and paste into an email; attach jpeg image; email to email@example.com.
To pay submission fee: Click the PayPal button under SHOP to pay online or mail a check to:
Taos Fall Arts Festival, P.O. Box 675, Taos, NM 87571
Dimensions (width X height):